Crytek: Boy do they have something up their sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
I was messing around on gamespot.com and came across a little demo video. Evidently, Crytek and EA have something huge up their sleeves. A game called, "Crysis". It's a science fiction FPS... From the looks of the demo video... Think "massive CGI like hollywood animation movies" blended into a FPS game. And you have crysis... This will be the first game to support DX10 running on Windows Vista:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/23/cryteks-crysis-to-usher-in-directx-10-era/

I can only imagine what the required specs would be for that game...
No date yet... it's still TBA. Somewhere in 4th Quarter 2006

If anyone can find any other information about it, please post it.

TonCrafter said:
I think it's gonna be a dx10 game.

:rolleyes:

Hey HAVOC2K5 I think they stripped the video...I cant find it anywhere on that webpage...all the links that the comment people dont work either....eh...maybe it just crossed my eyes?

this game looks like it will be more of a fun game rather then a graphical showcase...

I like genre too:D

man, are you behind the times or what havoc? :p This has been posted numerous times already, although generally it was in the hardware forums instead of games because people would post it, then proceed to argue about vista, DX10, and the DX10 cards and whatnot.

All this info on crysis and the videos though have been posted quite a few times before and have been up for a while.

Nubius said:
man, are you behind the times or what havoc? :p This has been posted numerous times already, although generally it was in the hardware forums instead of games because people would post it, then proceed to argue about vista, DX10, and the DX10 cards and whatnot.

All this info on crysis and the videos though have been posted quite a few times before and have been up for a while.

Well, I wanted to dig up some old sh!t. And repost it again, just because posting old sh!t is fun. You know... go against the proverbal grain?

And yes, i'm behind the times. lol...

Well, I wanted to dig up some old sh!t. And repost it again, just because posting old sh!t is fun. You know... go against the proverbal grain?
You're right. What was I thinking second guessing your ultimate wisdom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom