crysis warhead wensday !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
warhead runs way better than the old crysis on my computer except for the ice levels which I only get about 6fps so for those levels I have to lower the res to make it playable but other than that it is a pretty good game. Its easier than original crysis I beat it in about 5 hours.

i dotn own it yet i just need to arange for transport to go buy it i live out in the boonies in hick vill, its preaty much a farming town, and the source out here doesnt cary games, and the futureshop isnt doen beign built, if any of you are curious of where i live its where valcartier is buildign canadas biggest water park so where about to become a tourist town. just google limoge ontario and you will get my point but ya i wana buy it but gots no way to so i borrowed it till i can nothign wrong with it aslong as i buy it.

i dotn own it yet i just need to arange for transport to go buy it i live out in the boonies in hick vill, its preaty much a farming town, and the source out here doesnt cary games, and the futureshop isnt doen beign built, if any of you are curious of where i live its where valcartier is buildign canadas biggest water park so where about to become a tourist town. just google limoge ontario and you will get my point but ya i wana buy it but gots no way to so i borrowed it till i can nothign wrong with it aslong as i buy it.

Bout the same way for me, Poizen. I live in the booniesin the Midwest...nothin out here lol.

my dads credit card is maxed, also can you do teh dx10 hack with it on steam? its a 40 minut drive to the closest game vendor ie futureshop best buy or eb games, there all in the city. atleast i can get high speed cable at 10mb a second out here otherwise id shoot myself.

DX10 hack is a way to emulate some of the DX10 features in the DX9 environment. pseudo-DX10.
A lot of people say they can't tell the difference between the fake DX10 and real one. It Does replicate the efffects pretty well, looks great and performs better than the real thing.
There's no real reason to not do it if you refuse to run the game in DX10, it doesn't really hit performance much and does improve the effects.

I notice enough of a difference that I just run DX10 despite the performance drop. I really pay attention to these things even while playing though lol. The small details are what impress me most in new games these days.

And Ste!!! XD New rig with the E8400 over qx9650 gives me 10-15 more FPS with full enthusiast, nothing down.
So running on par with you at 30-40ish fps ^_^
I havent turned 2x AF on yet but I never found AF really hit performance any.

So far I'm lovin the dual core. I'm not too impressed with the motherboard though. Doesn't have half the options as my Gigabyte dq6 did. I can't even hit 450 FSB because the motherboard is strictly RAM dependant. You get nearly no RAM multiplier options :/
So with regular DDR2 800 you're pretty limited. If I had of known that I would have got some 1066.
With the DQ6 I could jump between multipliers to hit 480+ FSB easily ;/
oh well.

very high does not require DX10 in Warhead

and yeah, go dual core :p

you dont get the hdr beams tho, there is a diference still give me a minut and i will show you. well now i feel like an idiot for doign that as i compared them sided to side and there teh same the xp dx10 hack and enthusiast suply teh same image quality ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom