crysis warhead wensday !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Its an EA game, has secuRom on it and well...its crysis. 3 strikes and you're out. That reminds me though, i need to pick up my preorder of WAR.

Love your spelling of the word "wensday" by the way :p

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... Every day! AHHhh.. ahhhhh...

(Yes that is the song on some birth control commercial... it freakin sticks in your head!)

Spelled it like it sounds that's all! :p

If this version of crysis really does look better and indeed is that easy to run, then the argument of the original crysis being poorly coded is true rofl.

ya, Crytek fixes that problem in this game, reason why i want to get it. I have it reserved at Circuit City, i might get it later tonight or later tomorrow when i go get my glasses fixed at around 5-6pm.

well thats a point, does the 3 install thing still count for steam?

I cant believe Valve are selling EA games. Well I can, and I hope they charge an enourmous commision for doing so!

As soon as my classes are over today 'm going to Circuit City to get Warhead. I juts hope it is still in stock

hmm well if its securom i might just go for the steam copy then, i wotn have drm issues :p hhm and oops its not the same drm as spore spore allows a total of 3 instals where as crysis war head is an unlimited amunt of instals on up to 5 diferent computers.

I played a little bit of it last night and it seems pretty smooth. I had to put all 4 gig of RAM in though for it to really play nice. With only 2 in it staggered quite a bit. Overall though, it's looks like a pretty sweet game! Some cool new vehicles and weps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom