Crysis Warhead Sweapstakes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Take on the fight as the volatile Sergeant “Psycho” Sykes in a new parallel story to 2007's PC Game of the Year*. Psycho's mission will take him to the other side of the island where the battles are more intense than ever before.
In Crysis Warhead®, the mission protocol is no longer “Adapt to Survive”, but to dominate the battle. Now you can truly take control of your mission by winning one of four limited-edition Crysis Warhead® PC's. Designed to produce high-quality performance for an intense, over-the-top gaming experience, the Crysis Warhead® PC's will let you blaze through the jungles or sneak through the KPA encampments with ease. Crysis Warhead® is a fully optimized gaming experience built to run smooth on your rig. Now you have the chance to add an optimized PC to that experience. Get ready, the action and the victory are on your terms!

Crysis Warhead Sweepstakes

bleh US only eh? not like i'd actually win, but hey would be a sweet source of easy money. could ebay that for a ton to some crysis fanboy with a bottomless wallet.

There basically saying this PC will run it maximum no problems, or that'd be very embaressing for them...

Must be 4870X2 there using then.

Entered as well. If I were to win, I'd cannibalize it for parts and upgrade my own PC...then put the parts I took out of mine and put into that one and ebay it then.

It's an 800 buck PC according to the info. If that's the case in the picture then that would make quite a bit on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom