Crysis Warhead Sandbox editor and ModSDK in the works! HOORAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Crymod Modding Portal | Warhead | Message about the Editor/SDK

As most of you will already be aware we have not included our Sandbox Editor or MOD SDK with the disc for Crysis Warhead or Crysis Wars. We're hoping that people appreciate the quality of the games that we have produced.

We wanted to make sure that people received the best game play experience in both single and multiplayer, so as such we decided to focus all of our energy and attention in that direction originally.

We are now working on the Editor and SDK solution for Warhead and Wars.

We are definitely aware that the community is eager to get this software, and we will provide it as soon as it is complete and available.

For now we hope you enjoy both the single player and multiplayer experiences provided until the Sandbox editor and ModSDK are released.

It is possible to play many of the custom levels that have been created for Crysis Multiplayer in Crysis Wars, so we encourage everyone to make use of the automatic map downloader and get hold of some of the great creations from the community and play them on the game servers.

- Crymod & Crytek Dev Team

FM1577Family-Guy-Freakin-Sweet-Post.jpg

gosh, im so hooked onto Crysis Warhead now............im gonna change my avatar to something Crysis related.

EDIT:

err wont let me change it, says invaild file :(. Tech-forums isnt image friendly.

yeah except for the whole DRM rootkit crap, Crysis Warhead is really a great game, seriously though

install/reinstall as many times as u want on 5 computers, that doesnt bug me at all. I mean, what 4 other computers can i install the game on lol.

I think it's the rootkit imbedding itself into your pc and pilfering info that bugs most people, and not the fact that you can only install it on 5 pcs. I don't even know anyone with 5 pc's able to run crysis..

.. or even just 5 pc's..

as for the OP, that's pretty sweet. The sandbox editor is a hoot lol. I think I played with the editor more than the game itself in the first crysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom