Crysis warhead release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you did the same tasks in each city/district. "Find this person and punch him till he gives you info." "Pickpocket this person" etc etc. It was teh same exact things over and over, hence why it was very repetitive.
not to mention all the towers you had to climb to do those menial tasks.

I'm playing through Crysis again lately. I tweak the BEJEZUS out of it, and it finally looks right. I made the lighting far more vivid. Plus, I increased the blur affect.

74680873hc6.jpg

The game is 10x more enjoyable with proper lighting and intense motion blur. Use a trainer and the game becomes even more fun. Take a rocket launcher to everything in sight, etc; Crysis is finally meeting the praise that I have heard...

tone down the picture size next time please...or use a thumbnail

horribly repetative your right it mighta been less boring with out it. the people giving you the tasks could have just given you hints on where to look, for clues about your mission

yeah, i found getting the information way too easy, like oh, go kill these archers, ok well when i was running over the roof tops to get to you i was killing any archers as i went so it wasn't hard.

i want to run Crysis at 60fps on my monitor on the highest settings is all. I want to get the 4870 x2, but my card is still good to have until the R800 comes out. Plus, i am getting a 45nm Phenom too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom