Crysis warhead release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear varying reactions to AC. Some people say play the first level then go watch the ending on youtube because the game is so repetitive. Others say the whole game was fun..

I loved the game, and here is what I think about AC. (pretty much already said)

I saw it on xbox360... Looked fugly to me, or at least not as pretty.
I played it (mrtorrence let me borrow it) on PC and oemgee... It was amazingly well done, and everything looked great. I maxed it out too, on a single 8800 gt and a q6600, with no lag that I can remember.

Gameplay = Awesome! oh wait... didn't I already do this 2 times?

The ONLY failing point of the game imo was the god **** repetitiveness of it. They could of been creative and found ways to make it different but NO... same thing alomst every level. Although it almost never got old... almost......almost.....

My friends have said they didn't really like the story line. I thought the story line was decent enough, and at least good enough NOT to lose points.

Crysis = overhyped, but still a good game. It had the same thing that made me like Assassins creed. You can beat the crap out of a bunch of people and then when things get too rough and tough, you use your skills and powers to hide or be stealthy and stuff.

Both games are better then single player cod4 at least (ignores arguments, that game is sooooo linear it makes me want to play roller coaster tycoon).

Wat are you talking about? I have a neighbor who is into video games on the PC, and his name is Mr. Torrence. Do you want a pic ?? I'll get you one.....

Last time I checked it isn't illegal to have a nice neighbor....

yo i have an uncle named torrence, he lets me borrow stuff all the time to. like when i bough gears of war in french he lent me his english game disks and i used my french cd key. wow anyone named torrence has to be a generous person.

My opinion on crysis: I wasn't sucked into the hype of the game (I rarely am). I wasn't expecting a revolutionizing game or anything, I jsut watched as everybody said it would be. THen it was released, and a lot of people were disappointed. People liek me, however, that werent' sucked into the hype, played it like any other game. I really liked the game, because I'm into the sci-fi shooter genre. It played very well on high settings on my comp, actually (mid 20's to high 30's at times; and compared to other games at those frames, it actually was smoother IMO). I feel the same way towards Warhead; I'll see how it plays when it comes out, now by how its being announced.

Assassin's Creed: Was a very fun game, haven't played a game like it besides God of War. It was waaay too repetitive though. That's what I hated about the game. It was just way too much of doing things over and over and over again. Nonetheless...fun game.

Oh and Drizz, I also have a neighbor named Mr. Torrence! How odd, right? He is indeed a very nice man; I borrow things from him regularly.

i don't get why some people are saying it was really repetitive, sure you did things a little too much over but it wasn't like , omg this is boring...they could have changed it up a bit though.

Because you did the same tasks in each city/district. "Find this person and punch him till he gives you info." "Pickpocket this person" etc etc. It was teh same exact things over and over, hence why it was very repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom