Crysis warhead release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! yay! zomg! more crysis! *dances around the room* cough cough
I really liked the original, hoping this one will live up to my expectations, also hoping they haven't rushed this one...
should be good tho

hay guyz, i have this game idea. Its a really crappy game, but it'll make current video cards cry. Its totally going to sell 1 billion copies.

I can only hope that warhead fixes stuff like, oh i dunno, shooting someone in the face and them NOT DYING.

crysis isnt a game, its a benchmark.

hay guyz, i have this game idea. Its a really crappy game, but it'll make current video cards cry. Its totally going to sell 1 billion copies.

I can only hope that warhead fixes stuff like, oh i dunno, shooting someone in the face and them NOT DYING.

ive always herd you whining about the head shots, and i have never had that problem at all, i always go for the headshot as its the easy kill right and i suaully get them in 1 shot, never had any problems when shooting in the head.

I pretty much agree, I would say Crysis is the most unjustly praised game in the past few years.... but GTA4 definitely topped it in unjust praise.

yay! yay! zomg! more crysis! *dances around the room* cough cough
I really liked the original, hoping this one will live up to my expectations, also hoping they haven't rushed this one...
should be good tho

same game, just different point of view really..i don't see what the hype is lol

same. i beta tested this game i downloaded the demo erlie, and i love this gamei i have no complaints half way thru the story got very very interesting, il ike this game more then i do halo, also the multiplayer is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom