Crysis Warhead Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I'm supposed to follow that container with the hovercraft, but I have no idea where he's headed, other than the green dot on the map.. I can't figure out how to get there..

I tried Googling Warhead Help, but all I found is that it said I had to follow the trail around the village.... Yeah, where????

That part drove me nuts the first 2 times i played through the game. (the 2nd time just cause my memory sucks and i forgot).

It took me quite a while to figure it out just cause they never tell you to exit the hovercraft and follow on foot.

Once you get to the little village with the giant walker blowing everythign up, you gotta exit the hovercraft, and run to the stairs going up the cliff, then follow a short ways on foot. ^^

I spent a ton of time hovering around everywhere looking for a road, before i gave up and jumped out and wandered around the village a bit and seen the stairs lol

That part of the game was the only real drop in performance too. I dunno...I could've done without that part really. Because I didn't care for it, I really can't remember where to go after you blow up the alien.

Lol i tried driving up the stairs too. And a couple other peculiar spots, I knew it clouldnt be right because it was too obscure, but after a while i was just like "I want this GD hovercraft up that cliff!". Never ended up happenign though lol.

Yeah there was a decent hit to performance in that level. Was still playable so it didnt bug me too much, but i know what you mean. It was kinda neat the first run through, but I wouldn't miss it if it was gone. The vehicle handling is so sloppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom