Crysis "speculated" System Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo im getting 3gb ram..8800gtx..Q6600 :D ill pwn this game hehe i cant wait to play it online!!...and everyone thought u were going to need a super computer from NASA to run it lol

weird. I am currently playing Lost Planet on the PC and with High Settings and my rig, i only get an average of 40FPS, so does this mean Lost Planet is a more high graphics game than Crysis?

With Crysis, im thinking my system will only be able to put about 25FPS at very high settings.

The ultra high specs is basically exactly my system.. woot! I was only expecting to play this on med

Hey, we almost have the same system specs. Just curious what your 3dmark score is. :D Want to see if mine saux hehe :D..

Do you OC? if not whats ur stock 3dmark score? thankx

weird. I am currently playing Lost Planet on the PC and with High Settings and my rig, i only get an average of 40FPS, so does this mean Lost Planet is a more high graphics game than Crysis?

With Crysis, im thinking my system will only be able to put about 25FPS at very high settings.

CryEngine 2.0 is a very well optimized system, which is why so little can get you so much. I believe one dev put it as "CryEngine2 is estimated to scale back 2 years, and scale ahead 1.5 years" (no computer will be able to run it max until 18 months after release according to devs). Apparently the game looks decent and runs fine on a geforce 6600, single core CPU, and a GB of ram if that gives you any indication.

will the Sapphire x1950XT be able to run it on ultra high?
Awhile back one dev said his X1900XT runs it well on fairly high settings. This was when it was still unoptimized.

If the 8800gtx or ultra will be able to max out the settings 100% without trouble...i dont know why tthey need to release to gfx card( G92 series). How intense are the never games going to be?

I thought the 8800 series are better than the consoles right now....isnt that enough?

If the 8800gtx or ultra will be able to max out the settings 100% without trouble...i dont know why tthey need to release to gfx card( G92 series). How intense are the never games going to be?

I thought the 8800 series are better than the consoles right now....isnt that enough?

its never enuf (shakes his head in sad disapointement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom