Crysis with a single 9800gx2

Status
Not open for further replies.
-.- you've gotta be f-ing me... I did not see that before.

and how come he directed it towards me?

Originally posted by STE

1. I don't need to see the intro, Waste of my time.

^ why is he telling me this when i didn't post the video?

2. There are higher settings than the Very high set through game, its called an auto config file with manual entries. Numerious guides on the internet.

3. I don't need to see the Level Loading, waste of my time

4. For monitering purposes devmode should be enabled so we, THE VIEWERS can see the Frames Per second and memory usage.

5. Noone wants to see the moniter and the persons wall paper, get an in screen capturing software such as fraps or game capture. We want the full area of the video being viewed to be taken up by the game, not anything else.

Sure.. I will get an in screen capture device.. even though THIS ISN'T MY VIDEO AND I DIDN'T POST IT.

If he hates it so much why the heck did he watch it????!?!?!??!????? Maybe he should call the guy that made it and trash him... teach him how to make a "proper" video.

Oh calm down you two.

It is a simple misunderstanding, had I really thought StealthTools posted the video on you tube I would have said him and not anything else.

And no I didn't go back and edit my posts. Even moderators cannot change the fact that this forum places and edited and time stamp at the bottom.

I didn't direct it at anyone specific, it was a statement to anyone reading it.

-.- you've gotta be f-ing me... I did not see that before.

and how come he directed it towards me?

Originally posted by STE

1. I don't need to see the intro, Waste of my time.

2. There are higher settings than the Very high set through game, its called an auto config file with manual entries. Numerious guides on the internet.

3. I don't need to see the Level Loading, waste of my time

4. For monitering purposes devmode should be enabled so we, THE VIEWERS can see the Frames Per second and memory usage.

5. Noone wants to see the moniter and the persons wall paper, get an in screen capturing software such as fraps or game capture. We want the full area of the video being viewed to be taken up by the game, not anything else.

Sure.. I will get an in screen capture device.. even though THIS ISN'T MY VIDEO AND I DIDN'T POST IT.

If he hates it so much why the heck did he watch it????!?!?!??!????? Maybe he should call the guy that made it and trash him... teach him how to make a "proper" video.

No where in that bold part did he say the word "you". He said it as a general statement. Is that really so hard to understand? Seriously.

I didn't take it as a general statement... maybe he should state it as a general statement next time. it was on my thread about the video link I posted and seemed to be aimed towards me.. and thats how I took it.

I think I will try to find a video to his exact specifications .. master... -.-

Well.. that makes more sense... THOUGH you can see how I took it? it was kind of trashing the creator of the video I thought you thought was me.

Sure, maybe, but since I was talking about the video, I logically assumed anyone reading my post would know my use of the word user would be refering to the one that made and posted the video.

Its not that big of a deal, no harm no foul, that kinda thing..

No where in that bold part did he say the word "you". He said it as a general statement. Is that really so hard to understand? Seriously.

Hey, misunderstandings happen all the time, you just have to sit back, relax and read things a few times.

Don't get angry at each other, because I don't want to delete any posts in this thread or close it.

Hehe, And hey, you don't "need" to find a video for me.

I guess I was just stating reasons why I couldn't enjoy the video posted, or reasons that would help him (Yes I mean the video creator :p ) convey his point better.

Well I am going to bed, so don't make me see eight thousand reported posts from this thread when I awake. :p

Lol....you have high standards..

I like the old days and old hardware and videos..... it is soo cool..

"By analyzing the past, we can overcome the future" - a quote I just made up... it is true :)

Have you ever actually opened up an old windows 95.. or even ran windows 1.01? man it is soo awesome..

I will try and play Crysis on it, lol O.O - it will probably explode or something...

This is a cool site: VETUSWARE.COM - free abandonware downloads

ste said:
Well I am going to bed, so don't make me see eight thousand reported posts from this thread when I awake.
tongue.gif

AWWWWWWW :(....

why all this flaming guys? settle down

p.s. you can edit without it saying last edited by:X if you edit it within i think like 1-2 minutes it doesnt show as an edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom