Crysis a Scam??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting my opinion out there but dont you guys think the crysis is like a scam for everyone to buy new parts i mean come on the freaking system requirements are way overboard i mean recommonded video card is a 8800gts wtf?There just trying make people to buy new computer parts the hype of the game is way overboard i played the game and i honestly gotta say its an alright game but its not a game that i would vote as best winners imo i rather play 2142.

No, just more of a wake up call for computer users that it's time to upgrade. Not every one is on the ball when it comes to hardware specs.

An it does open the path way for other devs to start programing games with higher specs too.

I remember the same thing happening with UNREAL and DOOM III when they were released.

The other thing to keep in mind is that CRYSIS is more than just a game. It's a graphical engine that they are marketing too for other game devs to pick up.

Well I hate to say I told you so but "I told you so" months back i was saying that Crysis is going to be a let down an for the most part it was sure it looks good but that's about it.

mm I'm gonna take a crack at it in a week or so when i can get it. playing COD4 right now. its incredible XD

only thing about crysis that might be annoying is the amount of shots it takes to kill someone, so logn range fighting is weak. and the bugs. >.>

mm I'm gonna take a crack at it in a week or so when i can get it. playing COD4 right now. its incredible XD

only thing about crysis that might be annoying is the amount of shots it takes to kill someone, so logn range fighting is weak. and the bugs. >.>

when i came across the nano suit koreans, i was right next to him and had to shoot him about 5 times to kill him, i was RIGHT NEXT TO HIM shooting him on the upper boddy(HEAD)...bugged the **** outta me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom