Crysis a Scam??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo i think Bioshock puts it to shame with gameplay, story and performance. I pretty much bought crysis because just about everyone wanted it so i figure it must be a great game. I played it for a while and i must say its a fun game and all but its such a lame story along with some small details like when you throw a person in the water they die.....that is retarded. My pc kinda has trouble to run the game so when i get my X1950pro and my 2 gig of ram i will play it start to finish and see how it is. Hopefully once i figure out the online of Crysis i will like it more right now i get so confused i just wanna throw something lol.

Imo i think Bioshock puts it to shame with gameplay, story and performance. I pretty much bought crysis because just about everyone wanted it so i figure it must be a great game. I played it for a while and i must say its a fun game and all but its such a lame story along with some small details like when you throw a person in the water they die.....that is retarded. My pc kinda has trouble to run the game so when i get my X1950pro and my 2 gig of ram i will play it start to finish and see how it is. Hopefully once i figure out the online of Crysis i will like it more right now i get so confused i just wanna throw something lol.

There's a lot of problems with its multiplayer right now. Is it giving you the server authentication failed error? It seems like a lot of people have that problem. It's supposed to be fixed with the upcoming patch.

"OMG Crysis is FTW!!!!!!!!!!! Why doesn't everyone else spend $1200 on a new computer like me just to play that game!!!!!!!!!!"

^ I say that too many times with people a few months back. lol

There's a lot of problems with its multiplayer right now. Is it giving you the server authentication failed error? It seems like a lot of people have that problem. It's supposed to be fixed with the upcoming patch.
No its not giving me that just the power struggle game is stupid imo. They need to make the power struggle maps go to the instant action game so you can get a bunch of ppl sniping and fighting or whatever the instant action maps right now i just gay.

"OMG Crysis is FTW!!!!!!!!!!! Why doesn't everyone else spend $1200 on a new computer like me just to play that game!!!!!!!!!!"

^ I say that too many times with people a few months back. lol

I'm spending a bunch of cash on a PC to play every game.
DX10 is great, if you cant tell the difference get your eyes checked. end of dx10 argument in this thread.
This isn't to say it doesn't perform slower than DX9.

I got a chance to play crysis at a buddy's place since my pc isnt up till next friday and I like it. Wasn't as wonderful as I was expecting. Nothing ever is so it's nothing getting disappointed over. System requirements, yes, lame. And it probably could have been programed to run better considering COD4 bioshock and all that run amazing and still look great. Soo scam? maybe in part. who knows.
Does it really mater in the end? Not a bit. It's just another game. Weather you get 'scammed' or not is up to you. Build a 2k PC Just for crysis and then end up not liking the FPS you get ^^. Scammed yourself.

I'm spending a bunch of cash on a PC to play every game.
DX10 is great, if you cant tell the difference get your eyes checked. end of dx10 argument in this thread.
This isn't to say it doesn't perform slower than DX9.

I got a chance to play crysis at a buddy's place since my pc isnt up till next friday and I like it. Wasn't as wonderful as I was expecting. Nothing ever is so it's nothing getting disappointed over. System requirements, yes, lame. And it probably could have been programed to run better considering COD4 bioshock and all that run amazing and still look great. Soo scam? maybe in part. who knows.
Does it really mater in the end? Not a bit. It's just another game. Weather you get 'scammed' or not is up to you. Build a 2k PC Just for crysis and then end up not liking the FPS you get ^^. Scammed yourself.
Word you explained that very well lol.

it is not so much scammed when upgrading a computer. Every computer geek/nerd/gamer needs to upgrade every once in a while. I say it is better to be prepared for games like Crysis because all future games r gonna be demanding the same or even more from ur computer to run other games then just Crysis.

i love the online, if your a bf2142 player you will understand crysis, exept there isnt any air vehicles and no point to stay in teh base so there is combat, and go against them and buy ati lol, crossfire does very well aparently in this game on very high at 1280x1024 with 30-40 fps. hope its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom