Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear everyone thinks a new game should be perfect for the computer absolutely no bugs what so ever. If you dont like it that bugs are in pc games then get a console. Every new game that has came out someone is complaining about it. The game is fun im playing on a rig that shouldnt even have the game in its dvd drive i dont see many bugs the sniping does take skill the further away you are the higher up you have to aim no big deal. The crosshairs are retarded in my opinion i think they should be like this + not a ( ) thats stupid imo.

you can change your crosshair in the optios ;)

and btw.. i'm dead in love w/ crysis... but since i bought TF2.. i can't put it down!

do the rockets actually hit them or go through them w/o even affecting them?
My problem is shooting at the enemies and the bullets go right through them

I know what you mean that happens too. The rockets hit them and blow up then they are just standing there. How dumb is that. Also I had the rocket launcher and climed a ladder and it was gone. I didnt have it any more.Then on the level im on now you have to run down to get a rocket launcher go up on the roof shoot 3 rockets then run down again get another launcher run back up again down again you get my drift. Too freaken much for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom