Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha... that sucks.... just have both vista and xp on your computer.. on seperate partitions.. that's how i have it done

i only have vista for dx10 games... nothing else is ever done on it..

and another question.. does COD4 have dx10 capabilities?

i dont think cod does...
my hdd is only a 320gb hdd...300 actually and i already have a 50gb partition, my only choice is to buy another hdd...which im thinking of doing soon.

ya, i may be considering another HDD as well.. w/ all the torrenting i do.. and music i download.. along w/ all the graphic crap... 250gb and my 74gb raptor are being eattin' alive

think i may go for a 500gb or just another 250

well my buddy just got a seagate 500gb for 100 bucks at bb a month ago...great deal imo.
Im just gonna get a 500 gb, since i know that if i get a 250, it may run out.
So ill be safe getting a 500.

I dont like dual booting though...and all the installations of diff programs...its a hassle i tell ya.

well im done dl it and played it but it sucks...compatibility wise.

the game keeps lagging.
im wondering if i should just get the q6600 now or wait for the q9450.
...or go back to xp and play crysis in very high ssettings.
"aquire" xp dude
just keep the e6550 its a killer processor @ 3.2
with that ultra you should easily get acceptable framerates until q9450
(i'm assuming your "acceptable"}

"aquire" xp dude
just keep the e6550 its a killer processor @ 3.2
with that ultra you should easily get acceptable framerates until q9450
(i'm assuming your "acceptable"}

well i dont wanna format again and goto xp...
vista is doing ok except for gaming and file transfer rates.
...and core temp,ati tool...

but otherwise its aite.

I guess ill have to look into another hdd so i can get xp on it.

I'm at the last boss on Bioshock and started two maore games dont know if Ill ever finish BS. I've been playing Crysis and the graphics are real nice but this games has some wierd quirks for sure. Like The enemy after i shot them frozen upright halfway into the floor.If you walk over them they fall down likt normal. Then I have a chopper firing at me but nothing in site just guns from nowhere untill your in the clearing and then you can see it after a bit. Really frustrating. In the origional Far Cry at least you could hide in the jungle but these will shoot you from any direction. And voices come out of nowhere to freek you out. Very dissiponted in some of these things. But the game is fun to play except for some of the stupid programing. It will probably play better after a patch. I'm getting 48 to 54 fps in all high settings. I think COD 4 Is a better game to play it's Awsome!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom