Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's downloading verrrrry slow too... stil just at 53% of 6 gigs @ around 27KB/sec on my 3mbit/sec (384KB) connection.

It's possible that a ****ed off employee leaked the files, no?

Well the first of the two different torrents I was downloading was no good. just a bunch of random uncompiled files. The second torrent should be finished downloading once I get home, I'll keep you posted of whether it works or not.

Release got pushed to friday. Also, as per usual, Circuit City has the game on sale for 39.99 in addition you get a 10$ gift card. (cant be used towards crysis).

Wow I've already found a Crysis torrent. Downloading it now, I'll let you guys know if it worked.

you are going to get owned, alot of them are fake..

I wish I could have ordered my 8800GT in time for the release, but to my suprize Newegg is out untill the 19th so I cant jack off to Crysis...yet.

Ok, so best buy has crysis. If you dont know already, get a flyer from circuit city and take it to best buy and crysis is 39.99 plus 10$ gift cert. CoD4 is also 39.99 with the pricematch. So i got both games and a 10$ gift cert for 85 after tax :)

the torrense isnt fake...its been confirmed.
Im dl it too.62% complete @ 55KB per sec.

I hope it works better than the demo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom