Crysis Real Lifesis Mod...Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of like the first farcry....stuck on an island....shooting bad guys....wait wtf? mutant invisible monkies?

LOL I thought the same thing!

and I agree whirlwind, from level 7 and on, the game just flat out sucked for me... the end was always really glitchy for me too, it would never actually let me beat the game... I would kill the big alien thing and then psycho would never pick me up with the vtol, lol. tried like 5 different times... same thing happened

I had that bug on the level where you rescue the Asian scientist. I would blow up all the tanks and the next objective would never show up. I had to reload the level and play the whole thing again.

yea i had to download a save game before because it wouldn't let me pass a certain mission at one point :| beautiful game but could of been made a lot better

I have just started Crysis Warhead.....here are a few screenshots so you can compare. I only have a texture mod installed and the settings are on enthusiast.

The framerates are better in Warhead, than in the first Crysis.

4342410556_55cb65bde1_b.jpg

4341669607_9a2dd8e8dc_b.jpg

4342410806_baf0a62825_b.jpg

4341670337_6c65f8fdd0_b.jpg

4341669717_060bbb872f_b.jpg

Out of the two I think I liked Warhead better. Just the story line was a little more interesting.

yeah same, plus he's British!:D

anyway I'm guessing Crysis 2 is going to look better and be even more demanding! My poor HD 4870!, bout 15 months old now....already struggling.

Probably get a new card this fall, maybe a HD5870 if it's a worthwhile investment. Or just cope with a HD4870 for another year after that and get a whole new rig end of 2011.

I am currently at the part where I am on the train and i must say that as a whole, I am enjoying Warhead very much....alot better than Crysis in my opinion.

Alot more enemies to shoot in Warhead....it has just been some good old shooter fun so far....I hope it stays just like this. :D

4346443624_c7aaa10f5a_b.jpg

4344268143_d2b60ba7d0_b.jpg

4345700425_e9a7f7cceb_b.jpg

4346443396_d2e518a028_b.jpg

I doubt the system demands for crysis 2 will be much more then warhead. But i am expecting some seriusly good looking buildings for the city. There is probably going to be like a lot of coded colisions and stuff. Like aliens hitting buildings, etc,

I just finished Warhead.....In my opinion...this game is what Crysis should have been......This game is awsome from beginning to end and the fire fights are just so much fun.

Crytek...I gave you alot of guff over Crysis, because I thought the game could have been so much more......that is not the case with Warhead, while it was a shorter game....it was also alot better game....more polished, better cutscenes, better voice acting and much more fun........Crytek, you got it right this time. Thank You :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom