Crysis Real Lifesis Mod...Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly can't tell a difference from norm ,and with this mod. Although i have not played Crysis in a while, maybe I'll install it again to give this a go.

+1

It's so annoying how in most games the enemy can always see you, and they're as accurate in the dark as they are in full sunlight.

Yeah, Like they guys patrolling in those boats were hitting me when I was
crouching in the heavy vegatation....I would move when they were going the other way, and they would turn around and come back and know right where I was....

Yeah, Like they guys patrolling in those boats were hitting me when I was
crouching in the heavy vegatation....I would move when they were going the other way, and they would turn around and come back and know right where I was....

ugh yeah that was annoying. The only good thing was when you were stealthed they couldn't.

In some RTS games the AI will still know where all invisible units and structures are. So they'll park units all around it, they can't hurt it as they can't shoot it yet, so they just drive around and around it.

it'd be even cooler if they couldn't see you either lol
QFT! When they get that right in any game, AI will be leaps beyond where they are now.

I have screens of the Natural mod, but after looking at them they aren't as good as Whirlwind's, and the mod doesn't look quite as good as Lifesis, so I won't bother posting them. You're like the screenshot king Whirlwind! ;)

i honestly can't tell a difference from norm ,and with this mod. Although i have not played Crysis in a while, maybe I'll install it again to give this a go.

These scaled down pics do not do the mod justice, you should really play it at 1920x1080. It's breathtaking.

My biggest gripes of this game have always been the bad AI.....and how the engine was not optimized very well and the bad voice acting.

For a game to look this good and then to lack terribly at times, in these areas is just ridiculous to me.

One minute I am lying prone in heavy vegatation at night and they say "I hear him"....how...I am not moving....then from about 50 yards away they say....."I see him"

Then before you know it i am walking down some railroad tracks in broad daylight and one of them is watching me walk up the tracks....heck I think it may be one of my guys meeting up with me.....I walk right up and stand right beside him and he turns away from me without even flinching!! I pick up a flipping piece of a limb from a tree and throw it at him to get his attention and he runs the other way yelling..."Die you American pig"!!! :silent:

Anyway....the game looks darn good :silly:

4327508223_ae9995afaa_b.jpg

4327508731_4e9189f306_b.jpg

4328240518_d4a725467b_b.jpg

4328240944_010475e89f_b.jpg

4327508429_7e72a8995d_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom