Crysis - November 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm upgrading but I'm not gonna upgrade specifically for Crysis..by this time next year there will be enough of thosegames out with DX10 that you should...but my comp is ancient and I need to do it anyway.

aaahhh, im so glad 9 series coming out then! woo
cause then i can buy another 8800GTX for cheap when they are obsolete to SLI so i can play crysis full settings! rawr!

lol, well considering that i own a GTX now means that i gotta think the price is reasonable, lol, so anything lower than it is now is cheap =P

it'll drop to around GTS prices @ 320mb imo, maybe a bit more, like $350 or something, $400 maybe? this is australian, i dont know how much they go for in america.

that's just a guess, but yeah, why would you buy an 8 series card when they GTS 9 series is better than the GTX the chances are? they cant have the 9 series be mega expensive or it will be a flop. they will be similar pricings to what the 8 series was when it was first released

aaahhh, im so glad 9 series coming out then! woo
cause then i can buy another 8800GTX for cheap when they are obsolete to SLI so i can play crysis full settings! rawr!

8800 gtx sli wont be able to max out crysis, 9800 gtx might be able to though

8800 gtx sli wont be able to max out crysis, 9800 gtx might be able to though

What are you basing that on? I haven't seen any real world data to support what it will or will not max out with. If you have articles and such I'd love to see them. If it's opinion, that's fine but I'd want to know.

haha, yeah, that's what i was wondering... and he knows this... how? haha

I would have thought that in their demos when they showing stuff off, they are going to be maxing it out. Therefore computers can do it now with top of the line stuff, or stuff just about to be released. considering that they arent using 9800 cards, 8800 cards is what they are using, i am pretty sure with the right rig an SLI of 8800GTXs could do it. but if you have evidence to prove otherwise please post cause i would be interested, and may cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom