Crysis - No longer PC Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with the game being released on consoles too? Just because a console doesn't have as good graphics as a computer doesn't mean the game is automatically going to suck... I'm so sick of PC gamers thinking their so much better then console gamers when most games are the exact same thing.

It's just the idea that PC gamers really don't have anything now other than a keyboard and mouse that sets them apart from console gamers... There are now basically no PC exclusive titles, whereas consoles have exclusive titles up the ***... It's just the idea that PC gamers are really getting the cold shoulder from developers...

Well we all know why, and it's cause and effect from it. I mean, yeah it sucks really bad, even worse when a game gets released only to consols and not to PC than when a game gets released to all platforms after being exclusive to PC. In that aspect I can see the lameness, but I still don't understand what the problem is with it getting released to consols, I would be more upset about not getting a game released to the PC.

but then again look at the differance between cryengine 2 and cryengine 3

it looks good by all means but its getting toned down so it can run on the console's where as cryengine 2 was put there for pc game's like crysis

i don't have a problem with a game going multi system but it would be nice to have some exclusive titles now and again that take full advantage of what that system can do

Whats wrong with the game being released on consoles too? Just because a console doesn't have as good graphics as a computer doesn't mean the game is automatically going to suck... I'm so sick of PC gamers thinking their so much better then console gamers when most games are the exact same thing.

In the past Crytek was always about pushing graphics to the absolute limit, 2 years after Crysis was released it's still the best looking game on the market. Now that the game will be ported to consoles they have to make it run on 2005 era hardware which can only have a negative effect on graphics.

but then again look at the differance between cryengine 2 and cryengine 3

it looks good by all means but its getting toned down so it can run on the console's where as cryengine 2 was put there for pc game's like crysis

i don't have a problem with a game going multi system but it would be nice to have some exclusive titles now and again that take full advantage of what that system can do

Wait, are you saying that they are going to dumb down the engine when it comes to PC also? I was under the impression that it would just be dumbed down for consols and then for PC it would be it's full potential. Did I misunderstand?

Wait, are you saying that they are going to dumb down the engine when it comes to PC also? I was under the impression that it would just be dumbed down for consols and then for PC it would be it's full potential. Did I misunderstand?

Well thats what they probably say, but do you really think that making it console compatible will HELP the pc graphics? The only thing it could do is make it worse than if it was an exclusive.

well, see. that's the thing. there is a big difference between PC gamers and Consloe gamers.

When a game moves from PC to console, everything works out fine. But when a game is ported from a console to the PC, you get crap.

'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom