Crysis - No longer PC Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats what they probably say, but do you really think that making it console compatible will HELP the pc graphics? The only thing it could do is make it worse than if it was an exclusive.

When halo came to the PC it's graphics was updated. I don't think console Crysis will be nearly as good. They just don't have the horsepower to keep up. When the 360 and PS3 were made they were in a bit of a low point gpu wise. R600 and GeForce 7 series, meh. your average gaming pc is way ahead of either of the consoles. You can get some spectacular graphics on the consoles (especially the PS3), but you really need a platform exclusive title to be able to dedicate the time and energy into optimizing it well enough to make it run well. You wont have that luxury with crysis so one of two things will happen, like BF2 and HL2 for the consoles it will be dumbed down graphics wise (most likely) or it will have serious performance issues.

I just hope they don't do a half way port like they did with Halo 2 PC or with GTA:4 pc.

I hope crysis 2 looks at least as good as the first one but more efficient. Also I hope they make an easier to use sandbox editor.

Thats the otherway around.

Nope, Halo came out on the Xbox, and then on the PC. The PC version added a few game elements and slightly better graphics.

And I'm with cowboy, the mouse is the best common use peripheral we have for fps games. The analog sticks just aren't as handy or as accurate. That is why auto aim is so prevalent in console shooters.

Nope, Halo came out on the Xbox, and then on the PC. The PC version added a few game elements and slightly better graphics.

And I'm with cowboy, the mouse is the best common use peripheral we have for fps games. The analog sticks just aren't as handy or as accurate. That is why auto aim is so prevalent in console shooters.

and the thing that really ticks me off is the comsole fanboys brag about having auto aim. and they think they are the poop because they have auto aim.

Crysis may look worse but if i was EA i would probably do the same thing because at the end of the day it is all about money and releasing Crysis to consoles will double, if not triple thier sales!

Crysis may look worse but if i was EA i would probably do the same thing because at the end of the day it is all about money and releasing Crysis to consoles will double, if not triple thier sales!

It will definitely more than triple sales. For it to triple, there would have to be double the gamers of 360+ps3 than pc, but it is way more than double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom