Crysis - No longer PC Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuru

Solid State Member
With the release of Crysis 2, Crysis is no longer going to be PC exclusive.:wtf:
Good news for all console gamers:suprised:
But what do PC gamers think? :hrmph:

Give me ur thoughts

:thumbsup:

oh god... Poor systems.. Crysis is really going to be crapsis because it will look like straight poop on a console..

going to be a double loss

we will not have Exclusive but then again the console trolls will come over trying to brag on how great there console is :hrmph:

guess it will still be better on pc either way

Crysis was just about the last major pc exclusive so it's kind of disappointing to see them porting it to consoles.

To be honest playing Crysis on a console would be like driving a Lotus Elise with a automatic transmission, it's just not the same experience. To really experience the game you need a couple terraflops worth of gpu power and consoles don't have anywhere near that level of hardware.

I don't understand what the big deal is with a game releasing to consols...can someone fill me in on why this is a terrible thing to happen?

Not only will it look worse, but most people are just concerned that console players will try and rub it in that there are no long good PC exclusive games.

If I was a game dev I would try my best to stay away from PC exclusive releases. Definitely don't blame them. But I do see where you are coming from, no one likes a fan boi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom