Crysis In Game Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/crysis-e3-demo

I thought this vide was pretty cool, i've seen other ones, but the first time seeing this one, showing its actual ingame footage and all, changeable guns and armor and such... this game looks so awesome, i can't wait for it to come it.. it seems as if its everything i wanted to to be.... i'm just hoping i won't need a PPU and Crossfire to play... because everything in there seems to be insanely redered, such as the clouds...

anyway, tell me what you think! because in my opinion, this is the game i've been looking forward to!

bunch of cool ****, remote traq's, the nano suit powers looks awsome.

although i wish that video was shot when the game was in a mroe lighted area, so you could see mroe of the detail.

destroyable trees looks awsome, you could probably drop some on people.

no skyboxes, real shy that actualy moves, god i cant wait to play this.

all the characters act individually doing things all the time and not just standing.

this game loks ****ing awsome

gaara said:
this is old dude, I saw that a few months ago

i usually only check ign and they didnt have it.. but one day i decided to see if there was a downloadable demo of the game and stumbled upon this.. just thought it was interesting and that people should see... still no doubt an awesome video!

u should run fine there isnt exagerated lighting liek cal of juarez or darck mesia so u shoudl be fine
i hope i will be to i been upgradign to be ablte to a phisx card may help in this and i mean alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom