Crysis In Game Ultra High Mod *Caution Uuber high res!!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you just use the screenshot feature within the game?

It saves them as .jpeg

you can find them in the My Documents/My Games/Crysis/ScreenShots

they are around 1.5Mb per pic instead of 6Mb

or just use fraps too

dude, you know I think you're a good guy and all, but those screenshots suck :p

2 or 3 of them are motion-blurred, and the other one is from a cut-scene, a bad cut-scene too, if you look behind Psycho, the canisters look really flat and unrealistic

the best screenies you can get are actually right after you blow up the anti-aircraft guns in the Assault level and you go to that dome that freezes up (with Rosenthall's father i think), before all that there's a base beyond a cliff with a bridge, there's a sniper tower there too I think, I like that part when you first go there because it's incredibly atmospheric. The sun is setting and long shadows are being cast, and everything has a bit of a golden glow, looks really surreal and beautiful. I spent quite a long time there because it tripped me out with its beauty.

Anyone else go back through the game after they beat it and give yourself god mode and 30x speed, and 80x jump like I did? It's pretty fun lol.

Merkwürdigliebe;1315736 said:
or just use fraps too

dude, you know I think you're a good guy and all, but those screenshots suck :p

2 or 3 of them are motion-blurred, and the other one is from a cut-scene, a bad cut-scene too, if you look behind Psycho, the canisters look really flat and unrealistic

the best screenies you can get are actually right after you blow up the anti-aircraft guns in the Assault level and you go to that dome that freezes up (with Rosenthall's father i think), before all that there's a base beyond a cliff with a bridge, there's a sniper tower there too I think, I like that part when you first go there because it's incredibly atmospheric. The sun is setting and long shadows are being cast, and everything has a bit of a golden glow, looks really surreal and beautiful. I spent quite a long time there because it tripped me out with its beauty.

it is fraps ;)

and i have alot of really good ones... but i havent sent em.. cuz i got impatient last night...

and wait til i upload them all.. its a series of pictures.. like a slideshow ;) it looks really nice, i wanted to demonstrate the incredible blur effects it had w/ explosions and lighting.. BUT you peoples didnt let me finish!

i might just edit them in photoshop and down the quality a bit and upload to image shack

i have alot of jungle scenes that have incredible lighting.. you know that part when your running through the jungle at night, and all those **** helicopers are on you.. right after that cutscene you speak of, where everything in the room freezes... i'll be back w/ more once i figure out how imma do everything

and the pic of the cutscene.. i just wanted you to see the incredible detail in his face.. and the many facial expressions these people have in the game.. its nuts

I've had the game for a while now and still haven't beat it. Running everything on full is pretty amazing. Throwing guys 100 feet in the air while in strength mode has to be my favourite :)

I've had the game for a while now and still haven't beat it. Running everything on full is pretty amazing. Throwing guys 100 feet in the air while in strength mode has to be my favourite :)

You should cheat. Modify strength scale to anything over 100 and anything you hit pretty much flys out of sight within a few seconds.

Strenthscale 4 is fun for killing, bodies don't go too far.

its fun to beat around the tanks with a scale of 20-40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom