Crysis game mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like an amazing game, and a good idea, except for the 10 hour part, but i really like the idea

Sounds fun i guess if you have nothing going on a friday night what better to do than play a game for 10hrs. I just hope my rig can run this game i really want it.

I just want them to release the system requirements :).

And nbo i would play 10+ Hours at once, like you said at first, its just insane. Not to change the topic, but does anyone no wether this game supports Ageia Physx PPU's ?

system specs mean nothing.... look at the specs from Doom 3 lol.... We all know it takes far more than that to run Doom 3. It will give us some BS specs that are farrrr below what is needed for average graphics.

LOL! wow, you guys are pretty naive. The only reason they said that the game CAN last for ten hours(5 Crysis days) was to show you that 2 hours in real life is one day in Crysis, not that you HAVE to play for 10 hours. In multiplayer there will be a day/night cycle so that is why it will be so cool. Most games will probably only last 1 Crysis day(2 hours). Research a little and you will figure it out.

It won't last 10 hours, even if the GAME does, several people will come and go every now and then. It's like Onslaught mode in UT2k4... that mode could last for months without a team winning, but that doesn't mean that people don't come and go and everyone there is locked in until the game is over...

Crysis sounds pretty awesome. I like the day/night thing ... I may just have to build myself a new computer and put Winblows Vista on it just for Crysis. Oh, and ET:QW. ;)

The General said:
It won't last 10 hours, even if the GAME does, several people will come and go every now and then. It's like Onslaught mode in UT2k4... that mode could last for months without a team winning, but that doesn't mean that people don't come and go and everyone there is locked in until the game is over...

Crysis sounds pretty awesome. I like the day/night thing ... I may just have to build myself a new computer and put Winblows Vista on it just for Crysis. Oh, and ET:QW. ;)
Are you saying that it will only be compatible with Windows VISTA And Not XP Pro?

If so, screw that. (Unless VISTA Stops sucking by then)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom