Crysis... a freakin mazing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
crysis hasnt even been released for a year yet, its only been out about 6 months.

LOL...hey Oreo, mind if I reuse your epic fail? =P

f8a930c6.jpg

amazing..................the latest cards have the hardest time handling Crysis still. How the heck did the developers even make the game with the hardware then??

what they did was blend 5 gpu's, and the other latest hardware at the time, add some ice cream and gave the shack to the programmers:p .

I think it's a great video to show what can be using the CryEngine Sandbox if you have the time.
I hadn't seen the video before, so I liked it quite a lot =]

The developers had bas FPS aswell. There was a running crysis game at a game conference with bad FPS.

You think that took time to render, you should try doing what i did last not. Using real flow 4 to create 300,000 water particles, creating an environment with 3ds max, and then ray tracing it. Uhm.. 3 days on my dual core 3ghz, at 30fps.

Sorry for having a go at you, whoever the OP was. Im just a geek who knows all the cool news straight away :)

But it IS todo with PC, it is today with a PC game. Therefor (to me atleast) it seems obvious to put it in a PC gaming section. :confused: ohwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom