Crysis DX10 vs. DX9, videos and pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha... RC, such a MONEY pit. I had a traxxas stampede electric.

motors, speed controllers, steel servos, multiple batteries, tires, rims, bodies, shocks, differentials, main gears, etc. One thing after another would break and need to be upgraded. I gave up and sold everything for $200.

Holy $hit.... Counter what???? That game looks sweet... I was a big Steam freak up until about a minute ago... Can't wait to get my system built to try that one out...

How demanding on a system is Crysis? What do you need to play with max settings @ 1280 x 1024? I'm not sure I would play at that high with an older 17" monitor...

You are going to need a 8 series video card, 8800gts at least I would assume. A dual core cpu, possibly a e6600 or even a quad core if you have the $$$. 2 gigs of ram and windows Vista.

An e6600 and an 8800GTX, along with 2gb of ram and Vista, can handle that game pretty well.

On lower resolution...yes...

That sucks... I don't actually have my machine built yet, still waiting for all the parts but when putting the order together I was looking at only those Steam games and didn't really think of anything else, (other than money).

Not sure if I could have afforded that high end of a build anyway.

Is there any other military style FPS's out there like Crysis or CS that would run really well on the build above???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom