Crysis Demo Glitch/Bug Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get to the point w/ the frozen boat, and the alien thingy takes the guy (at a loss for his name) then the leader helps me up to go after it... Then my screen goes black and there's sound for about 10 seconds... then I go right back to the main menu screen... I have no idea what it's doing.. is that the end of the demo?

I get to the point w/ the frozen boat, and the alien thingy takes the guy (at a loss for his name) then the leader helps me up to go after it... Then my screen goes black and there's sound for about 10 seconds... then I go right back to the main menu screen... I have no idea what it's doing.. is that the end of the demo?

Yes, that's the end of the demo :rolleyes:

Its seems like a pretty short demo but its better than the Bioshock demo.

I have some pictures on my computer at home of a random jet trail type smoke cloud, and when I grab a soldier on the high hill the graphics for him go all gray in different areas.

Hahaha, well I can't even run Crysis anymore cuz I'm currently on my old shidtbox of a computer (1.6GHZ P4, PC100 RAM and a TNT2 :D OLDSKOOL!!!) Sold my recent setup for 700 smacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom