Crysis delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not necessarily a bad thing...

I probably won't be able to afford a pc that can handle it for another 2 year anyway...

besides, I suppose this will give them more time to work out all of the kinks...

I thought Ubisoft made crysis? o_O

They published far cry but then EA snapped up publishing rights for crytek games...but considering its delayed, Id rather have that than a bf2 scenario of constant patches that don't work.

This is a delay of about 1.5 years, maybe a little less. I'm impressed, I didn't think EA delayed games. Maybe they're finally beginning to realize that they've got a bad rep for rushing games to release long ebfore they're ready and then either releasing endless patches that don't fix much or abandoning the game all-together. Maybe they finally see that Crysis has the potential to redefine the next few years of videogames the way Doom and Half Life did and they don't want to risk losing that...

This is a delay of about 1.5 years,
How so? It could appear sometime after march which would make it less than a year from now. It probably won't be RIGHT after march, but I'm thinking it won't even be a year from now.

Nubius said:
How so? It could appear sometime after march which would make it less than a year from now. It probably won't be RIGHT after march, but I'm thinking it won't even be a year from now.
nevermind, somehow i read march 2008...

yay! quad core rig w/dual core gpu will be up and running by the time it comes out! :D

i think that EA is just doing this for some marketing reason. im sure Crysis will be done by February or maybe even before. Hopefully we can get a demo by christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom