Crysis...CLOAK...Annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing at 1600,1200 in DX10 using Vista Home Premium, with all settings on 'Very High' and 4x AA. I'm getting around 50/60FPS.

I don't see SLi making any difference whatsoever though, enabling/disabling it and my frame rate stays the same.

I get a drop in frames when increasing the AA...8x is giving around 40FPS and 16x is around 18FPS.

That sounds pretty **** from a system like mine...but apparantly the performance issues are to be resolved in next months patch?

Thanks for the heads up :) Loving Crysis thus far.
Proof? Until then, I call bs.

He has Sli GTX's at LEAST according to his sig, its BS if he says hes getting 50/60 FPS with one card, but with sli I Can believe it..
Of course i've got GTX's in SLi...overclocked, and a QX6850 pushing 4GHz.

If you don't believe me go to the 3Dmark thread and view my spec.

Thank you. I don't understand why everyone gets their BACKS UP when you announce something like that, as if i've got any reason to lie, who am I trying to impress?

If I disable SLi my frame rate dies big style :D

Ususally I just run @ 1280x1200 to keep the frames high regardless, how about you?

I don't see SLi making any difference whatsoever though, enabling/disabling it and my frame rate stays the same.

If I disable SLi my frame rate dies big style

so which is it?

my personal experience is contrary to all the uninformed spam i have heard about Crysis not supporting SLI. granted i didn't do a large batch of time demos or anything, it's based on observations. to the point i benchmarked a certain area and i was seeing between 30-50% improvement in frames with SLI.

What about crossfire support? Over at the crysis gpu benchmark thread I see my single GTS beating out a pair of 3870s in crossfire.. and in another forum, the SLI does seem to have a huge advantage over single cards (+10 fps) so I don't understand this whole SLI/Crossfire thing... it seems to me that Crysis might no officialy support it, but some people are having some luck? seems really weird to me

Thank you. I don't understand why everyone gets their BACKS UP when you announce something like that, as if i've got any reason to lie, who am I trying to impress?

If I disable SLi my frame rate dies big style :D

Ususally I just run @ 1280x1200 to keep the frames high regardless, how about you?

Just a misunderstanding.

all settings maxed, using the modified file in advanced crysis tweaking with 16Q AA on 1440 X 900, I get 15-25 FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom