Crysis,Bioshock,UT3 Need Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would defiantly recommend Crysis. The graphics look great on medium settings and good on low. Single player has a good storyline and offers a wide variety of environments and some of the best A.I. I have ever seen. Multi player is great thanks to Power Struggle. I played in DX9 at 1280x800 with no AA and all settings at medium. System specs were Athlon x2 5200+, HD 2600XT 512mb, 2gb of ddr2, and Vista Home Premium.

How will crysis run on my

8600 GTS 512 GDDR3
2 Gigs
3200 AMD
xp

Anyhow I'm getting all these games for free so I will of course try em out, seeing which one I wanna get before one another.

UT3 is very fun, but it's like all the other UT's as far as guns but it is classic as I use to play it all the time.

Bioshock I will get last because I have never heard someone that has loved it over the other games.

I think I will pick up COD 4 Again after crysis.

I wanna get madden 08 and nhl 08 to.

ive been playing the **** out of UT3 lately

Bioshock is also amazing

UT3
Bioshock
COD4
Crysis

thats my order on the games right there

crysis was just too short
and the final boss was pethetic idk i was hoping for much more and it kinda dissapointed me

i didnt really see what was soo unique about it
the suit was the only new introduced and i know ive used invisibility, superspeed, and super strength in other games before it

not trying to say its not a good game i just think some people over hype it badly and that it should be priced more around 30 bucks then 50 because you can beat it in a few hours

meh, multilayer is enjoyable, just about every game is controversial whats super fun for one inst for another its all about preferences theres always gunna be at least like 50 thousand people with a different opinion

I love crysis, however it is in serious need of a patch to sort out bugs and whatnot. I like just sticking around in areas that i have killed everyone in or mostly every1 and just flatten all the houses. I was hoping that more stuff in the environment would be destructible. still can't beat the last boss, cant figure out how to work that big gun lol.
I give crysis a 7.5 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom