Crysis BETA is out!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ACTUAL demo is slated to be released on the 25th. So for those of us without a 360 we get to play the first level of crysis for 2 months.

Yeah... this ain't coming out for 360, or for any console for that matter. It's exclusively a PC game.

By the way, Deadpixel, what kind of setup are you running that on? Looks like a 9800PRO or 6600GT.

Aha, wait, you're the guy with the 6200, eh? Are you seriously running it? Doesn't look as bad as I would have thought, framerate must be a joke though. Download and install the trial version of Fraps (download here) and have it running while you play the game. On the upper right corner should be your framerate in yellow. I'm really curious to know what it is.

Because if you have a 360, theres a high likelyhood that you will be buying halo3 on the 25th, when the crysis demo comes out :)

However most of us will play crysis for two weeks, then play Portal, Team fortress 2 and HL2: Ep2 when it comes out :)

touche, if i say so myself.

Yeah... this ain't coming out for 360, or for any console for that matter. It's exclusively a PC game.

By the way, Deadpixel, what kind of setup are you running that on? Looks like a 9800PRO or 6600GT.

Aha, wait, you're the guy with the 6200, eh? Are you seriously running it? Doesn't look as bad as I would have thought, framerate must be a joke though. Download and install the trial version of Fraps (download here) and have it running while you play the game. On the upper right corner should be your framerate in yellow. I'm really curious to know what it is.

I got full version of fraps dude!!

Core 2 Duo @ 2.2GHz (stock-2.13)

2GB of DDR2

6200 PCi :D.

framerate in one second.

Ive just about checked every reliable torrent site and.....FAKE!!!!!!

no using the "T-word" u gotta use a euphemism of some sort.. like in this case... "Mr.Torrence" but Deadpixel.. it looks pretty good seeing that ur GPU isn't that great...

another pic

I average about 5fps on the actual island, so its pretty muhc impossible to play :(.

Buying a PSU within the week, and hopefully a 7900.
img.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom