Crysis BETA is out!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called him and he said yes!!!!! im so ****ing exited(excuse my language) i havent been this enthused since i got my first nintendo when i was 12 years ago lol. i just gotta wait 30 minuts for him to get home.

nice.. lucky you :) i want crysis to run so badly here.. but i'd have to do heavy oc'ing to get that to happen

btw who's the cute chick checking me out? lol if its ur gf i apologize in advance...

nice.. lucky you :) i want crysis to run so badly here.. but i'd have to do heavy oc'ing to get that to happen

btw who's the cute chick checking me out? lol if its ur gf i apologize in advance...

LOL!!!

Vernong you get signed up form the link on page 1?

Also how do you think I can handle?

Core 2 Duo @ 2.24 (2.13 stock)

2GB of ram

6200 (I know :()

So it should be on bittorent by the time i get home from bowling tonight eh? I really dont feel like paying for a subscription to download it.

LOL!!!

Vernong you get signed up form the link on page 1?

Also how do you think I can handle?

Core 2 Duo @ 2.24 (2.13 stock)

2GB of ram

6200 (I know :()

well as far as i know.. its that 6200 that'll stop you from playing... u said you had a gts on the way tho right? i think that may max it out.. (it might not on the full version because by then they'll upgrade shader's, qualities, and stuff, making it hard to max)

ya its my girl. anyway il be back in 40 minuts going to eat dinner and meat up with my father. hopefully il be downloadign cysis when i get back, il post screenies, and hopefully itl be as efficient as bioshock on dx9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom