crysis beta open to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome. beta has closed! it toke so long to do it, im guessing coz the servers were under strain, that i didnt get the key in time.

oh cool! Now I feel like I'm part of something exclusive for once :D haha, my friends'll be soooo jealous when I tell them I have access to the Crysis multiplayer beta and they can't get it!! hahahahahahaah that's the last set of keys too!!! muahahahahahaha

yeah, I never got what I wanted as a child :( ....

P.S. Thank you so much for making this thread Amd gt player, otherwise I might not have found out about this. I seriously did not expect them to give away the last batch of keys like that...

Runs a million times better than the BEta 2...but they still need to do some more optimizations.

Also at the beginning of every game I get missing textures and stuff.

Guess i'll just have to spend this week finishing bioshock so i can get the orange box next tuesday. That should keep me occupied until it comes out next month.

So you can't get in anymore?

They should have done an open beta to all who preordered like TF2 with Orange Box, except this would actually be worth it :p

So you can't get in anymore?

They should have done an open beta to all who preordered like TF2 with Orange Box, except this would actually be worth it :p

*GASP* jesus, TF2 is one of the greatest games of all time... the beta is literally like playing the finished product, small bugs are being pruned out but the game is already done... amazing might I say

*GASP* jesus, TF2 is one of the greatest games of all time... the beta is literally like playing the finished product, small bugs are being pruned out but the game is already done... amazing might I say

Ehh TF2 looks like it would get boring after a while... and Half-Life 2 looks good and all but I would rather play Multiplayer... so Crysis gets my money :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom