crysis beta open to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna go hammertime on my PC :(

hammertime.jpg

Wait... what??! :confused:

ALRIGHT, GOT MY VERY OWN KEY!!

haha, screw waiting to download the client from fileplanet, my good ol' pirate friends have it available for me instantly @ 400 KB/s.

Let's just hope the client automatically updates though, because I think it's one release old :| Is that the case? or did you have to re-download the client for an update?

Alright! So the Release 2 client accepted my key!! Now let's just see if I can get something running here! :)

/update: YES! It's running! If you want to download the client quickly, get this one: New.Crysis.Beta.Multiplayer.Client - The Pirate Bay

don't worry, it's legit to download the client from there as long as you get a legit KEY from fileplanet, no need to wait in line for 45 minutes to get a slow download though...

anyway, games runs swell, i'll be generally vague because of the NDA, but all settings on high, surprisingly smooth (although slows down when in a vehicle or large open area) on my system. I did get some artifacts (although no freezing or crashing) when I started alt-tabbing,

Looks great! :)

I got it downloaded. If I get through my homework tonight, I may try to install it and give it a whirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom