Crysis Beta - oh YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... Sorta...but the performance of BETA 2 was sooooo bad, it makes BETA 3 that much more amazing. And hey, free subscription to Maxim! lol

I was overpaid a LOT by my company too, and they said not to worry about it. :p

and you did get to play a week before us, you know, bragging rights... hey, come to think of it, this is the first major beta that I've been part of! :cool: I'm slowly descending into gamer culture >:)

It's like cake made with methamphetamines :D Quick question though, I'm downloading the "Crysis_MP_Beta_Release_2" because I don't want to wait for the fileplanet download of Release 3. Will the client automatically update and accept my key?

It's like cake made with methamphetamines :D Quick question though, I'm downloading the "Crysis_MP_Beta_Release_2" because I don't want to wait for the fileplanet download of Release 3. Will the client automatically update and accept my key?

Wait for 3... Don't even risk wasting your time lol. Just go straight to 3.

this beta is smooth. i dont think you needto download 3 i only ever downloaded the first one and its getting smoother by itself, just the other day it took me like 15 minuts for the game to load,maybe it was updating to beta 3???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom