crysis - 7600gt not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
hi,
I just got my crysis and after install , i try to enjoy it ..

then i realize that when i change the resolution to 0001024 x ... the game looks
strange i mean the graphic

so i try to play it with 800x 600 , the graphic isnt so great - compare to CALL OF DUTY 4 - 800x 600 is far more better

i think my rig is not so old ...just cant believe i have to play this game in low resolution

my spec:

AMD X2 3800+
2x1gb ram
xfx 7600gt xxx
M2n32 SLI DELUXE

tell me what should i do to make it better and will not lose the game speed ( no lag )

Well, it's called spending £600 or $1000 (american parts are cheaper).

You need, a Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 minimum, preferably Q6600
7900GS minimum, 8800GT preferabley. Your ram is fine, you will need to change motherboard aswell, you should ask in the Hardware section, you will get more better advice.

Im running the fatal1ty 7600 still and it runs it at mid/low settings full screen. I have a 22 in widescreen.

Your 7600gt is going to really struggle in crysis. But don't bother putting money into your PC just for that game.

true. As I'm playing it its a cool game. I'll admit that I do like the single player, but its not worth the hype because if you really want to enjoy the intense graphics you're going to have to drop a whole lotta money. And the multiplayer isn't that good either since no one is ever online in the servers lol. To me it's just like far cry, but with better graphics that you cant even enjoy unless you spend an arm and a leg.

The video card is your weak point. I play crysis at 1280x960 all low except shaders on med. My cpu doesn't get maxed out and I have the same cpu but overclocked to 2.6ghz. I would say my weak point is my ram but since you have twice the amount you would probably be fine if you got a better graphics card. I would guess that a graphics upgrade would do a lot of good but for now you will need to run all low.

Well, it's called spending £600 or $1000 (american parts are cheaper).

You need, a Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 minimum, preferably Q6600
7900GS minimum, 8800GT preferabley. Your ram is fine, you will need to change motherboard aswell, you should ask in the Hardware section, you will get more better advice.

Its not the cpu guy, its the video card. With an 8800gt, he would be able to play it.

yeah the 7600 wont cut it in Crysis, you can buy a card with twice the power for not much cash

Its not the cpu guy, its the video card. With an 8800gt, he would be able to play it.

Wah, Crysis benefits from the extra power of a QX9650 over a QX6850, showing that it does use all the power in the QX6850...this game uses CPU power like none other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom