Crysis=4aBrgain! but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
but..cant play it. Ok so i just bought crysis and well basiclly i cant play it.
Im runing 512mb ram
64Graphics
&1.8ghz with the burnt MOBO.

I really want to play this game so...i want to stay under budget and try to reach the min requirements of crysis.

The Min System requirements are this apparently.

OS - Windows XP or Windows Vista
Processor - 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
Memory - 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
Video Card -256 MB**
Hard Drive - 12GB
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible

HOly!! okokok, so im gona buy a second hand graphics card, would this one be enough "ATI Radeon X800XTPA 256MB " and a 1gig Ram(any random brand)
and for the mobo and CPU well.... im still working on that.

Oh yeah and suppose i actually managed to gather the above stuff; would i be able to run crysis with 256graphics and 1.5gig ram? (disregarding MOBO and Cpu for now..)

-Thanks rev2 ;(

Oh it might run...will it be playable is the question. And the answer is...barely. It would also have to be on all low settings so the whole hype of the game, which is the graphics, would be worthless.

I have a factory OC'd XFX GeForce 6800GS 256MB you could buy, i'll let it go cheap since I don't need it. It played Crysis on low settings smoothly, BF2 on all high settings, FEAR on high, HL2 on high, etc.. Throw me a PM if you're interested.

Because it's a rubbish game. The only thing that makes it fun is because eveything you do looks cool, if the graphics were taken away the core gameplay would be sub-par.

Anyway, to the point. I advise you dont spend much money, if any, for Crysis. I think you will be hugely dissapointed with the game.

:wink: Yes, i am intelligent *look below* :)

Just because you didn't like Crysis KMAN, doesn't mean that everybody doesn't like it :rolleyes:

yes, it was overhyped, I'm not denying that. But it is quite fun. I wasn't keep up much with the hype until a bit before ti came out, so I wasn't disappointed in it. In fact I thought it was quite fun, especially since I like to play the sci-fi type of shooter, rather than actual military combat (CoD4). And the graphics were amazing as well, but even with a lower graphic level, I don't think it'd be that bad...you just don't get the whole immersion unless you can play it at a higher setting, IMO.

ah lol ive just logged in after 3days..anyway yeah im not going to spend anymore (dont have anything to spend in the 1st place hahah;) anyway ill be getting a free desktop but its yet to be determined if i can play it, might still have to buy a GFX card though.

Oh yeah and i got the gam3 f0r around 2buks :p

Because it's a rubbish game. The only thing that makes it fun is because eveything you do looks cool, if the graphics were taken away the core gameplay would be sub-par.

Anyway, to the point. I advise you dont spend much money, if any, for Crysis. I think you will be hugely dissapointed with the game.

i thought Crysis was a VERY good game.

most people who say they don't like it just aren't any good at it :p

That was probably the most ignorant post I have seen all day.

Read reviews on crysis and then do spellcheck.

"MMmmmmmgkay"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom