Crysis=4aBrgain! but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh...
ccrysis was cool, the gfx were the best part of it.
i still havent finished it, not cos i suck, just cos ive been busy.
but the game does get fun at time. I do recommend everyone to play that game though, ...and if you get a gpu to play on low settings, then you cuold also get cod 4 which is als another great game.

I'm currently on the level "Assault", I know I'm not really that far, I've really saturated myself into the game, I've spent a good 5-6 hours playing. Taking things really slowly, avoid using vehicles, I just sneak my way through the entire map.

The graveyard where the Korean nanosuit guys came really freaked the crap out of me, wasn't expecting them to show up that early.

The Korean nanosuit guys were pretty easy for me, actually. All I did was hide behind stone pillars cloaked, took out my shotgun and waited for 'em to get kinda close...then I'd run out, blast 'em a few times, run back behind cover, cloak, and repeat with the remaining nanosuits xD.

KMAN, are you trying to brag about that?

96-7.gif

Intelligence Test
"Your Number Correct: 24/25"

i don't believe a thing it says though. a good assessment of intelligence probably wouldn't ask everyone questions using imperial measurements or for that matter be based mostly on general knowledge (general if you live in the US of course). don't call yourself smart to lend credit to your post.

i digress. back on topic, i disagree. the powers of the nano suit make the game very enjoyable on any level of graphics, the ability to customise weapons to some extent is also fun. the game is not without flaw though but i think anyone who hates the game either can't play it or has just decided to join the band wagon.

for the thousandth time i say people expect too much of their computers, this is a "next generation" game. glitchy though it may be you can't expect brilliant performance on older computers or even on new computers.

seems most the people that say crysis was a flop... are the people that just can't play it at a great quality

it was an amazing game.. i loved it, one of the funnest games i've ever played by far... playing it on delta right now and it definitely made things more interesting

Lol I haven't even attempted to try it on delta...no crosshairs for me = not a good thing xD.

yeah, it's challenging to say the least! you pretty much have to use iron sights or a reflex sight and equip a more powerful scope as you need it. laser sight helps but it can be tricky. i pretty much go through the game using a shotgun with laser sight and an FY71 on single shot with laser sight and a sniper scope. aside from picking up the mini gun or gauss rifle at necessary points.

I've only been playing on Delta since I got it myself, even with the demo way back when.

I find the other difficulty settings take too much away from the realism, plus, with my stealth approach, the difficulty setting is a lot more manageable.

Dude, trust me, those nanosuit koreans at the graveyard, on delta, we're a *****, took 2-3 headshots with the precision rifle to take em out, even the missile launcher took more than one shot, and there were four guys!

ya i've beaten it on the one before delta and they were just a lil bit of a handful.... i havent gotten that far on delta yet... but it should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom