crysis 2/warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleh. slight bummer if were forced to go through the alien ship again. Ah well as long as they do a half decent job making it not the exact same game as the first one then sure, could be fun.

this may also ,mean we get to see what nomad looks like! and i doubt it, the yalso mention updating the gfx a litle wich may be interesting considering crysis is still way ahead of the rest. im betting the end boss has something to do with taking that last alien alive onto the ship. i see this game more as an expansion more then a real full retail but ohwell im not complaining on more crysis action. after the new mobo, a copy of vista a new hdd and new ram, im preaty much broke... :( need my new job soon.

I have a feeling my 8800gs isn't going to cut it this time around. I should have gotten a evga card so I could step up.

Lets see now, this only adds to the games I need to install once I purchase a new video card.

COD2, COD4, Farcry, Crysis, crysis 2, BIOshock, Farcry 2, Mass effect, turok and oh yea, supreme commander 2.

i have yet to buy crysis today, but i p[layed the demo for 4 hours, maxed out dx10 hack with 2x aa. at 1280x1024, i need a new ram kit tho one of my balistix diead :( so load times are bad and my fps is lower then usual. also, i couldnt oc my gpu at all the stock cpu, is botle necking like crazy, i need my tuniq back plate back

the announcement says Crytek will refine game performance.............learning from mistakes that even the latest graphics cards can barely run over 30-40 fps with everything on max in DX10?

i hope so, i cant run the Crysis demo on max with my system :(........well havent tried yet with 3GB of RAM yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom