Crysis 2 Single Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I got the game today.

Not as pretty as the first game....gameplay is good....weapon sounds are nice as is the in game music.....no mouse lag what so ever.....smooth running game.

Some places have some pretty low rez textures and some places look better than others.

Where the campaign start...the first map is really nice.

Playing at 1920x1080 Very High Settings, which is the middle of 3 settings.

Here are a few sreenies of the SP campaign.

You have sli 260's and you can't do extreme?

And does this support dx10 even or is it still just 9?

I actually tried this game on my rig since a guy down the hall lent me his game cd and key (will buy eventually though for my self) Not too bad for being below min spec I still get med settings alright. not bad for what I have though. I want to get some new parts or possibly a new rig though before I invest in it.

I'm not too far below spec since it needs a c2d 2ghz and 8800 gt and I have a 1.8ghz c2d and a 9600gso. I expected to get nothing more than low settings so I'm moderately happy. I'm a little disappointed that you can't take down apartment buildings with rockets though:(

You have sli 260's and you can't do extreme?

And does this support dx10 even or is it still just 9?

I think I could do extreme Druid, but the game is not utilizing my 2nd card in sli....so I am thinking new drivers or a patch should fix this.....I gained about 5 frames per second going down to very high....also not alot of difference actually as there is only DX9 support for now.

Yeah, I saw a graphics comparison on ign of high, very high, and extreme, and could hardly notice anything. Is there even a low or medium?

I have no idea why it is not low...medium...and high.

It is High....Very High and Extreme.....Crytek must think they are too good to call it low , medium and high

I have no idea why it is not low...medium...and high.

It is High....Very High and Extreme.....Crytek must think they are too good to call it low , medium and high

They do haha. But the differences between the settings isn't much. It's like the difference between high, very high, and ultra in a normal game, not low, medium, and high.

The sli enhancement patch from EVGA makes sli work and I can now max out the settings....but the screen flickers something terrible....so I guess i will wait for some new drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom