Crysis 2 Single Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it yesterday- playing with one 5770, phenom 965, on a 50 plasma - very high settings and 1080P - no lag - fells good. I have not been playing anything ( very rusty) so I used "recruit" setting. Plays great- very fun. I wont attempt multi- until I have some experience.

got it yesterday- playing with one 5770, phenom 965, on a 50 plasma - very high settings and 1080P - no lag - fells good. I have not been playing anything ( very rusty) so I used "recruit" setting. Plays great- very fun. I wont attempt multi- until I have some experience.

I agree, the gameplay is very fun and the game does have at least alittle atmosphere.

I wish the pc version would have gotten a few more perks however.

The graphics are good, but they still remind you of "consolized"....on account of that screen filtering.

Yeah......it just looks like there is a bluury screen filter over everything to produce the AA.

The in game AA is great at getting rid of the jaggies....but the filter hurts the over all look of the game. IMO.

yeah, I see what you're saying. Is that an actual term though? I googled screen filtering and didn't really find anything.

yeah, I see what you're saying. Is that an actual term though? I googled screen filtering and didn't really find anything.

I do not iknow if it is an actual term....that is the only term I could think of to describe it.

I am sure there is a proper term for it...but I don't know what that is.

The graphics on this game look amazing, I heard the solo player mode is pretty cool. Is this game worth dropping $60.00 for?

If you like SP....the campaign is a blast and at least it is fairly long, by todays standards.

I dont play MP, but it is bugged right now, according to others.

Hopefully the next patch will include a quick save feature.

Overall I would give the game an 8 out of 10 for SP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom