Crysis 2 set in New York City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
EuroGamer.net is reporting the scoop on this one. Here is a snip: "Crytek's forthcoming multiformat sequel to Crysis is reportedly set in New York City, according to the latest US issue of Official PlayStation Magazine."

You can check into more info about it here.

source: Bjorn3D

Crysis graphics and physics in a urban environment sounds insane. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

I better be able to Blow up entire city blocks...

I'm guessing not, BUT I am guessing they'll be ALOT of scripted descruction of buildings.(as in Aliens smashing a building with a metallic tentacle, loads of debris falling around you, etc.

Have they said how this will play? As in more demanding then Crysis or are they going Supreme Commanders route, trying to code it better this time round and make it work more smoothly on more component combinations?

Can't wait for this one!! I need a new game seeing as MW2 is getting on my nerves.. I tried playing FC2, but that didn't hold my interest long enough.

I also can't wait for them to bring it to Play3. I've been telling my buddy to try it out.

That would be nice if they would keep the graphics the same (They're still the best on the market! lol) and just optimized it. I don't want to have to upgrade to run it on the highest settings :tongue:

But Crysis in NYC... I am seriously looking forward to this game. usually the city games look more realistic than the forest / jungle ones, so I really want to see how this looks now. I'll probably check it out on PS3 or 360 for my brother and PC for myself :)

What I really want from Crysis: BETTER MULITPLAYER! Crysis Wars just plain out sucked in my opinion. I want a Call of Duty or Halo-esque game play with the elements of Crysis.. That would be so amazing !!!
With a little bit of that RPG element like in CoD, like unlocking new suit functions, new guns, etc. I would be stuck playing this game for ages :tongue:

^ I've never been a fan of the Crysis MP section.. I just played the game a couple times. Never beat the first one because my system at the time kind of sucked from Crysis 1 and it was VERY long, to me..

Played WH twice.

I thoroughly enjoyed both Crysis and Warhead. Short campaigns to me :tongue:

That's a user-made unofficial video
I think the only real trailer released was the glass shard thing one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom