Crysis 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a video demonstration of the editor someone asked about system specs and the developer stated that nVidia 200 series cards are destroying the game, gtx 275+ is reccomended

^the recommended card for games is usually far under what is needed to play it with high settings and with playable frame rates....so thats scary that they are recommending a card that high up.

As games go up, recs go up. Its only normal. I remember when seeing a 7900GTX rec was ZOMG and now its like...meh....game must have ****ty graphics. Besides i still think its odd to rec a DX10 card for something that should be DX11. Now, like Metro2033 recing a card that isnt even out yet and will be 500 bucks is wtf lol.

^like i said a game usually recomends a card less then is what is needed to run the game at decent settings with decent frame rates, recommending a card such as that which should be able to play most games pretty well.

And there is a difference between required and recommended. The recommended card will surely play a game with decent settings and frames, it just won't be maxed. The required card on the other had will barely run the game at all.

And yeah, where are you seeing gtx 275? I don't believe the requirements have been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom