Crysis 2 (3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this statement holds quite true. Crysis 2 on consoles looks very impressive, Gran Turismo 5 looks astonishingly good, it's jaw dropping. Killzone 3 is a technical show piece too.

If i played games on my PC with graphics equal to any of them, i'd be a happy customer.

That is because those games are low res, and highly optimized. If dev's took the time to optimized that well on pc hardware, we'd have some games that make those look like ps2 games.

That is because those games are low res, and highly optimized. If dev's took the time to optimized that well on pc hardware, we'd have some games that make those look like ps2 games.

Yeh i know. But either way, they do look very good.

Sure if Polyphony Digital only made GT5 for PC it would be awesome, i'm not sure it would look too much better because you are getting to the point with the car models where the difference between real life and the game is hard to tell, but stuff like dynamic lighting, soft particles and the physics could be improved.

The PC does not have a driving game that even comes close to this

http://www.videogameszone.de/screen...5/gt5-n_rburgring-release-screenshots-002.png

I wish gt5 was more fun though. I rented prologue when it came out. It was pretty and all, but I couldn't get into it. Too realistic I guess.

I wish gt5 was more fun though. I rented prologue when it came out. It was pretty and all, but I couldn't get into it. Too realistic I guess.

Play Project Gotham 4 if you have a 360. Thats a FUN racing game.

Prologue was crap :p But it certainly wasn't realistic. If you want realism try a game like rFactor or iRacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom