Crysis 2 (3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxMcCarther

In Runtime
Figured I would make a post about this, it would come up eventually

Was announced at E3 a few minutes ago that the game would be playable entirely in Stereoscopic 3D. I don't know if the industry is ready for this yet, but I know for sure I will be first in-line to get the game lol.

What are your thoughts on this? Let's Discuss!

PS: I am aware they said at the CES that the Crysis engine would support 3d.

Unless you want to lower your detail settings a bunch, you probably aren't going to be playing in 3D. The rig this would require would be quite impressive.

Hey, If I have to shell out another couple thousand to play the new crysis (As I did with the old one) so be it. As long as I am the first person on my block to even fathom the idea of being able to play it.

And well put, Crytek has an awesome way of kicking technology in the balls, especially considering the average persons computer is just now able to play the first crysis lol.

Hopefully the new CryEngine is as optimized as they say it is, and will play better than the first one.

they would have to support the Nvidia 3D glasses unless they have something else for the 3D. Prefer the monitor u use to be 120Hz.

they would have to support the Nvidia 3D glasses unless they have something else for the 3D. Prefer the monitor u use to be 120Hz.

That's the wrong sort of 3D - 3D in Crysis assumes you have an actual 3D monitor, not a 120Hz monitor + glasses. Especially so, since nVidia don't do their 3D thing for PS3 or 360.

At least, I think so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom