Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I am going to give Crysis a go....I will be playing it on XP.

Anybody have any good custom configs to share with me to make the graphics even better and to help the performance?

Also....walk me thru what to do with the configs.....

Thanks for anyone who can help me out :)

I am no expert on Crysis, but I found a good web site that I've been to that also has forums. There's lots of good info at this site including tweaks to get the best out of your game.

Here's the link to the forums in general:

inCrysis Crysis Forums

And here's a link to the Technical Support part of the forums:

inCrysis Crysis Forums / Technical Support

The technical part of the forums is where you can get lots of good info on how to best optimize the hardware you have in your system to get the best out of the game.

I've got a pretty kick-butt system, but I have been having problems with the game but, I believe I found out that it's due to not having enough juice in my PSU. Two of the key components to running this game smoothly is a good, solid, multi-core processor, AND, a heavy-duty graphics card. And I don't mean this in a bragging sense, but I looked at your specs, and my processor and graphics card surpasses yours, and I am having trouble running the game smoothly. It turns out my PSU's wattage and amps don't have enough to juice everything fully/ properly.

But your system DOES look like it can handle the game well. Check out the web site I recommended.

Pez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom