Crysis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S13DET

Baseband Member
Ok, I just built my rig,its in my sig. I was over at IGN.com the other day before I ordered my comp. And I wanted to play that game so much but didnt think much of it because I didnt have a computer god enough to play it. But now I got my new comp. So anyone know if ill be able to play Crysis on medium to high settings?

Anyone else getting it when it comes out? Looks pretty nice. What about Unreal Tournament 3, anyone getting that, and would i beable to run that?

How about you wait till the games actually come out. I'm sure it will run it but you're going to have to wait to see how well.

My guess though, if you have to ask, would be about Medium-High. So I wouldn't worry about it at all. :cool: :cool:

I dont know about high, that is one extremely advanced games, maybe need a GTX for that? but you should certainly be able to run it, at what settings nobody is sure really

dawizhacker said:
Your computer should be able to run it fine on HIGH, Maybe even with all the features.

highly doubtful he will be able to run on high let alone with all the features, the 8800 gtx i heard would do alright with crysis max but the 320mb one definately wont come close to the 768 one

I dont think the graphics card can be your downfall, it would be stupid if it was, Theres only the GTX nfront of that Card so f the 2nd most powerful games card out cant play it on high. Then the developers are screwed.

But sure im getting it :p. Looks amazing. However i shall suffer greatly with my pc :(, it will PLAY it, just not very well.

E6300
2GB PC5300
H.I.S IceQ3 X1950Pro (Turbo 256mb)

:s. I live in fear for how it will play. But S13DET theres no need to worry, your pc will be fine. <IM> the one that should worry.

As of UT3 (2007 for all u UTnewbs), i shall be getting that aswell. But it wont be preordered like crysis will be :).

K M A N said:
I dont think the graphics card can be your downfall, it would be stupid if it was, Theres only the GTX nfront of that Card so f the 2nd most powerful games card out cant play it on high. Then the developers are screwed.

But sure im getting it :p. Looks amazing. However i shall suffer greatly with my pc :(, it will PLAY it, just not very well.

E6300
2GB PC5300
H.I.S IceQ3 X1950Pro (Turbo 256mb)

:s. I live in fear for how it will play. But S13DET theres no need to worry, your pc will be fine. <IM> the one that should worry.

As of UT3 (2007 for all u UTnewbs), i shall be getting that aswell. But it wont be preordered like crysis will be :).

by the time crysis is out there will be the R600 which will beat the 8800 gtx, as for the 8800 gts he has its not the second most powerful becasue theres a gts with 640 mb of texture memory so by that time his version of the 8800 gts will be the fourth strongest model and crysis is meant to be played on med the game developers definately dont expect people to play it on maximoum. remeber if you can play far cry on max the developers said you can at least play it on low for crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom