Crysis 1 refusing to run

Skorpian

In Runtime
Hello guys.
To make it short, my PC used to have an i5 3450, p61-d3 and evga gtx 560 ti. Now it has i5 3570k, z77-d3h and galaxy gtx 660 ti. The game used to run perfectly on the 560 ti, but with the new 660 ti it gives an appcrash. My friend has the exact same build as my newer one and he has the same issue.
Any missing stuff or so? Any required software I'm missing? I tried downloading almost every directx I've seen on the internet, with no luck. Microsoft .net framework 4.0 is installed.
Any ideas?

Most up to date drivers, yea. 310.70 beta drivers.
IDK, but why would I need to patch the game fully if I didn't have to on my 560 ti?

Making sure you aren't using the 64bit .exe right? Also, go to the NVCP and make sure adaptive Vsync is disabled. If you haven't deleted your config file I suggest doing that too.

I only have a bin32 folder, with a " crysis.exe " in it. Using 7 64-bit ( same as my friend ).
Vertical sync is " use global setting ( use the 3d application setting ) "
Where do I find this config file?

Ah yea sorry, right click properties on the crysis file the version is : 1.1.1.5767
How do I know if it's the latest version?
Also, just asking, why do I need to fully patch with this card if I didn't have to with the last card

Ok, sorry for late reply. Download both patches, patch 1.2 refuses to run saying " An error occured installing the package. Windows installer returned '1642' ".
Tried running as adminstrator to no avail.
Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom