CryEngine 3 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked looking at Crysis a lot, but I just frankly didn't have fun playing it. That's my only complaint about it, but it's a big one. It is a game, shouldn't fun be the biggest concern?

I dunno. I guess it all comes down to personal preference. For myself, looks aside, it was the most fun i've had in an fps since HL2 and Cod4 :/

I usually only play through an fps campaign once, then never touch the game again. CoD4 and 5 aside, since I played the multiplayer a good 6-10 hours before quitting.
I musta played through crysis a dozen times ^_^.

same i love crysis. the anouncement of cry engine 3 means crysis 2. the game is sick, alot of people where mad they couldnt run it and they gripe about it. i ran it fine on not that powerfull of a system, and it enjoyed it. the gfx are very nice and ad to the game play. i like sneaking thrue jungle and killing people.the game offers you the oppotunity to play how you want, and the story is preaty good as well. all those things to me add up to a good game. im also very much like akubane never play a game more then once, but cod and crysis, i have played many times, and i could play many times again.

The Cry engines aren't the ones that control AI are they? Because the one thing I would like is smarter AI. Also I would like to see the AI take advantage of cover.

I can't say I hate the game but I've played better. But, yes it all comes down to personal perference. Now theres going to be 3000 more threads about building a system to specifically run the new engine lol.

Thats not entirely a bad thing though. This site has seemed to slow down a bit lately.

Funny you say that. Nos and I were talking the other day on aim about it being boring on here lately. Alot of new members w/ the same questions asked. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it at all but theres no excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom